måndag 29 augusti 2011

K + N





I work as a fashion and interiors stylist primarily, but also does beauty jobs. Private individuals are my main client, but I work with musicians, television personalities, fashion shoots, etc.. This weekend I worked with a bride, hair and makeup. This beautiful woman is the younger sister of my good friend Sanna, who started blogging again! Great tips for us moms on everything under the sun! Check it out. She is also the one who decorated this truly amazing barn.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Villken vacker brud, underbara bilder!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. awwww how lucky are you?! what a great job you have...and what a gorgeous looking barn! i love the interior so much.... :))))

    Please can both of you come to Australia and teach them a thing or two about decorating...... please?!

    x

    SvaraRadera